(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

The Adventures Of My Bucket List

Wales, UK
This Bucket List has been floating around in my head for many years now and it is in no way completed and it is ever growing but I figured that I should probably start to write them all down so that I (and you guys) can keep a track on them. 

So here is my plan for this list, I’m intending on having a key so that I can strikeout the events in which I’ve completed and If I happen to have written a post on the event then I can link the post to the event in this list - make sense, I hope so.

Bucket List

Uncompleted   |   Completed   |   Completed with Post



Top 5 Male Celebrities To Meet:
  • Josh Hartnett
  • Jensen Ackles
  • Dylan O’Brien
  • Scott Michael Foster
  • Robert Buckley (Used to be Ian Somerhalder)
Top 5 Female Celebrities To Meet:
  • Sophia Bush
  • Melissa Joan Hart
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Emily Bett Rickards
  • Holly Marie Combs
See My Top 5 Bands Live:
  • Kids In Glass Houses
  • All Time Low
  • The Cab
  • Every Avenue
  • Papa Roach
Travel:
  • North Carolina (Wilmington & Many More Places)
  • Nashville
  • San Fransisco
  • Atlanta (Covington)
  • Baltimore
  • Forks, WA (Twilight Books)
  • Virginia (Mountain Lake Lodge)
  • Las Vegas (And Actually Be Able To Gamble)
  • New York (See A Broadway Show)
  • Australia (Many Places) - Still So Many More To Visit
  • Italy (Many Places)
Sports:
  • Basketball
  • Baseball
  • Ice Hockey
General:
  • Swim With Dolphins
  • Bungee Jump
  • Buy My Own House
  • Write A Book
  • Learn To Snowboard
  • Stay In A Log Cabin (In The Woods By A Lake)
  • Kiss In The Rain (One Tree Hill Naley Style)
  • Bounce A Basketball Across The 6th Street Bridge (One Tree Hill Opening Credits)
  • Interview Someone Famous
  • Go To An Outdoor/Drive In Movie
  • Go To A College Party (American Style Like The Movies)
  • Be In Two Places At Once (North Carolina/Virginia State Line - A Walk To Remember)
  • Dance In The Rain
  • Go Across A Lake In A Row Boat (The Notebook / The Little Mermaid)

I’ll edit and change and add to this post as and when I need to. Do you have a bucket list? What are some of the things you want to do.
HAYLEY

6 comments

  1. I love reading other peoples bucket lists to see if they have any comparison to my own! I have to say I do have some similar things on mine and I'm so jealous you've met Jensen Ackles, how cool!

    http://www.livinginagoldenafternoon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm the same. I love seeing what amazing things other's want to do. I waited 10 years to meet him and granted I didn't really have much time but I love my photo I had with him so I was happy with that :D

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! I like the way you categorised it too! I've never done a bucket list because I was overwhelmed by the idea but your way makes me think, maybe I could do one!!! Ha, kiss in the rain! My husband and I sat on a bench in the rain snuggled up together (before we kissed!) before we got together. We knew we liked each other so it was magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. I've always had one in my head and slowly been ticking off the things I wanted to do but I figured to keep track it was probably a better idea to write it down, plus it's a way of keeping a record of all the amazing things I want to do however big or small they are. That's adorable, I love things like that, so simple yet so special. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this!! So many great things.
    I've got like 3/4 bucket lists on my blog but I'm due an update I think and I love how you've organized it etc!
    I love Melissa Joan Hart too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle. I figured it needed some structure otherwise I'd never know if I'd added things without having to go through it all :)

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥